Each time I come across a podcast that talks a little, or a lot about the Pilates world I will add it here. If you find one, let me know.
1. Beyond the Movement – the pilatespodcast.com
Heidi Miller from Colorado. Archives date back to 2006.
3. Pilates on Fifth
Twin sisters from NYC, offering almost 100 repertoire episodes
for free download. Archived back to May 2007.
Click here for more information and subscribing.
Also available at Ultimate Pilates workouts.
4. Lynda Lippin’s Pilates and Reiki
Click on Lynda’s site to listen in. Lynda certifies for New Yorks’ Pilates PhysicalMind Institute and works from a place of luxury.
5. Liz Koch of Core Awareness
Four podcasts available to date, all varying greatly but each has a moment
or two of interest to us all.
6. Pilates Centre of Bend Video Corecast
Coming from Diane in Bend Oregon, exercise instruction videos for you.
7. Latest entrant into the market is Balanced Body podcasts, or vodcasts to be precise. Rehabilitation with Brent Anderson and others, great new ideas from Elizabeth Larkhams’ studio and other Instructors’ feature here. Elizabeth is funny in a dry sort of way, and her ideas are innovative. Great one to try.